You know what I've been thankful for this Thanksgiving? That Baby may finally be letting me off the First Trimester hook! It took almost 17 weeks this time around, but suddenly on Wednesday I had more energy and the pelvic bone pressure/back of the thigh nerve pain wasn't so intense. That night I actually cooked dinner and proceeded to eat a lot of it without getting slightly grossed out! The timing was excellent for me to pig out on Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt and uncle's house on Thursday. It was so delightful to legitimately enjoy eating again. Although I don't think I'm up for Indian or Thai yet, the good streak has continued through today. Hooray for not feeling like crap anymore! (knock on wood).
P.S. We potentially could find out the boy/girl status in a couple weeks, but we are some of those frustrating "let it be a surprise" people, so you'll just have to wait it out with us.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YIPPEE! I'm glad you're feeling better.
Glad to hear you're feeling better. You're killing me with the lets-wait-for-a-surprise thing...but I adore you enough to ride it out. It'll be worth the wait. :)
Yea!! I can't really relate, having never been pregnant (yet), but it always sucks to feel crappy! I'm glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment