Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween '08

We carved pumpkins:



Or at least we carved the 2 smaller ones and realized it's not that fun, especially when your child won't touch the guts and can't help much with the carving (and the smell is making you feel a bit barfy if you're pregnant). We decided to go for markers and stickers with the big daddy pumpkin.

We went trick-or-treating to the stores on Chestnut street with friends, 3 of whom were also Buzz Lightyear!



We knew the Nov. 1 church party would provide more treats and good times, so we opted out of doing anything more Halloween night. There are only a few areas of SF that provide the traditional experience anyway given all the apartment buildings. I am looking forward to the day when we get trick-or-treaters and I can celebrate my favorite holiday appropriately!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I loved this! Such classic boys.