Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


I am so blessed to have a fantastic mom (who doesn't wear mom jeans by the way) and to be a mom to a couple of great boys! I got my first made-at-school present from 1st Brother this year--so sweet!:

But is it wrong that what I most want for Mother's Day is for my husband to [mostly] take over being the mom? That's oh so nice!

3 comments:

Jen Suman said...

No you're not wrong for wanting him to take over! All men should know that what EVERY mom really wants for Mother's Day is a day off! No cleaning, no cooking, no waking up in the middle of the night, no wiping butts or noses. For ONE day. I know that's what I want for Mother's Day.

John and Juli said...

ha ha ha, that snl skit is awesome! i'm not a woman anymore...I'm a MOM! Classic:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

I LOVE that SNL commercial. Makes me laugh every time!