-He's been consistently sleeping through the night since about 11.5 months--yes! (I count that as me not having to get up from 11pm-6am).
-He weighs just less than 18 pounds and is off the charts on the shrimpy side. Height is in the lower percentiles, but his head is around 80%
-He raises both hands above his head for "all done," waves good-bye, and folds his arms for prayer (learned by imitation; we didn't try to teach him). He claps hands a lot and dances to upbeat music
-Babbles a lot, often while gesturing, straightening his legs and fanning his toes. Likes to imitate sounds, especially screaming sounds made by 1st Brother
We kept the 1st birthday celebrations low key with only our family. He only ate a few bites of cake and ice cream, probably because he'd just consumed an adult-sized portion of lasagna. I re-gifted him a couple items of 1st Brother's that had been in storage, and he received several other new things. It's been a great first year with this little guy!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
12 months
He attacked the "12 months" sign this time. This picture shows off his stick-up mullet hair style:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe he's already a year old!
Aww, Happy Belated Birthday, 2nd brother! He's getting so big. And I love his smile!
Post a Comment