First, a tear and some bursitis in his shoulder were repaired/cleaned up. Then on Friday he went in to have the funny bone nerve in his elbow moved back where it should be (eeeek!). He's been a trooper and has been fantastic to help me as much as he can around the house--doing dishes with one hand, entertaining My Boy, etc. I'm a lucky lady. Plus he decided it would be amusing to grow a beard, something he's never done. Here it is:
I think it's a nice beard, don't you? He thought it might look strange since he has some white whiskers on the left side, but I think it's cute (it's not so cute that the whiskers turned white after the right side of his head went through the passenger window in a car accident when he was 17. So did a spot in the back of his hair from the trauma).
Here he is, all decked out in the temporary cast that's making him pretty uncomfortable right now. It comes off Thursday, then we go to a Ben Folds concert that night where I will have to be his bodyguard of sorts and keep jostlers away from the arm. Best wishes for a speedy recovery darling!


5 comments:
Mom In Law says, "Nice, fake Halloween, hanging out of a trunk" looking arm.
And...she's so sorry her daughter married an ex-con.
I am actually more attractive in person, so I think. Rough day that day...
Youch! What a trooper. Just reading about it made me wince.
I kinda like the bearded Ryan!! Good luck with your recovery . . . at least you get a break from work!
Now that is a look I think you should stick with.
Post a Comment