Well, this is "Husband". I don't really know how to do this, so I will just post some pictures. "New Baby Boy" was born today at 3:45pm. He weighed 9lbs 7oz. He is healthy, mom is doing good, and "The Boy" (we may need a new name for him, maybe "The Kid?") is very excited.
16 comments:
Hooray! Congratulations. I especially like the off-the-shoulder picture of Jennie.
So excited! TWO BOYS are so much fun. Good job on the post hubby. "my boy" and now I guess "my little boy"? We now have to come visit SF to see your expanded family!
Great pics! I'm impressed by "husband's" post. Congrats again- He's darling!
Congratulations!! Seriously, what a cute newborn! And your uh, Older Son looks so happy and proud holding his little brother! Adorable! Cute family!
Oh, you guys! He's BEAUTIFUL! I've never seen baby pictures of "your boy" but they look a lot alike to me. Congratulations! Jen, you look fantastic after having had such a big baby! Can't wait to see him in person!
Can't wait to hear the story! Congrats again.
I will never doubt one of Jennie's dreams again! What a beautiful, beautiful family.
Soooooo cute! He looks just like brother. Fantastic news!
CONGRATS you guys! He looks like he fits right in. Well done on the post and the new addition :-) We hope everything is going well for you. Alisha and I are coming out in the beginning of June for a few days. We will have to try and meet up if you are able to. Congrats again!
How exciting! What fun to have two boys! Congratulations!
Brothers! How exciting! He is a cutie Congrats!
Congrats!!!
We're so excited for you guys! He is such a cutie. Congratulations!
Yea! Congratulations!! I can't believe how big he was!
Congratulations! He looks adorable and Jennie you look amazing. We can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations! What a beautiful family you have :)
Post a Comment