My Boy got the Little Einsteins Musical Missions CD for his birthday from Nana. The TV show is not my personal favorite, but I'm pretty much willing to fall down and worship any show he likes (not that he's picky, mind you. I love you, TV! I would get less sleep and fewer things done without you. And be more irritable). I'm posting about it because he's chosen to listen to this CD at EVERY quiet time and bed time for the last two weeks! So he's heard it about 30 times straight! The tracks include the theme song, a bunch of dialogue about various adventures, and the curtain call song, and it lasts about 37 minutes. So if you have a Little Einsteins-crazed child in your life, especially one who doesn't like naps or bed time or is facing a long car trip, here's your secret weapon.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awe geese . . . I personally have the songs from this show in my head enough as it is. It's one of Isaac's favorite shows in the morning. I think we'll wait on the cd for a while.
Can I make a "Why You Said That?" blog request? A video of your boy singing the theme song of Little Einsteins. Please, please, please!
Post a Comment