Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Boyfriends

I think everyone should know about Armstrong and Getty. They are two guys who host a Bay Area-based radio talk show from 6-10am PST on the weekdays. They talk news, entertainment, politics, etc. and make me feel like I know what's going on in the world by tuning in on my shower radio for 30-ish minutes a day. Plus they are hilarious and smart and fair, and I agree whole-heartedly with them on almost every topic. It wouldn't be unfair to say I adore them, so much that My Husband refers to them as "my boyfriends."

So check out my boyfriends--you can find them locally on 910 AM and channel 199 if you have Comcast, or they have podcasts and listen online options at http://www.armstrongandgettyradio.com/ or on iTunes. They'll make you wish your commute was longer (or that you had one again in my case).

XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I love when my wife blogs...about her boyfriends.

Jen Suman said...

ha ha! That's great. I love Ryan's comment.

Rocia said...

love your blog....love armstrong and getty too!