Monday, July 28, 2008

More Where That Came From

It's a game! Can you find the little boy in this picture?

Oh wait...

There he is!

This doesn't look too comfortable either...

Posted by Picasa
I'm beginning to think it has something to do with the pajamas. Every wacky sleeping location or position involves those white thermals.

5 comments:

The Suman's said...

Ha ha ha! It took me awhile to find him in that first picture! I think you should put a hidden camera in his room so we can see just how he ends up in these interesting places and positions!

Julie said...

He is such a cute little monkey...and weird just like his Mommy :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, that's funny! How can any of those positions be comfortable? I'm actually impressed that he could stay asleep!

Marcie said...

OMG that so so darling!! I first looked in the hamper but was fooled when I saw his little leg under the bed. How fun!!

Kimberley said...

Love it! he's such a stud!