Monday, April 18, 2011

A slightly inappropriate Easter

Mormons are Christians, but as I looked through an Oriental Trading catalog recently, I realized we might not be on the same page as other Christian churches when it comes to appropriate religious crafts and novelties. Here are some that I found amusing and/or a wee bit blasphemous.

"He Lives!" pop up figures and footballs:



Cross suckers:



"Wild About Jesus" plush safari animals and bucket hats:



Nativity playing cards:



"Happy Birthday Jesus!" beach balls:



"Smile! Jesus Loves You!" boomerangs and punch balls:



Jesus Is My Rock magnetic picture frame:



And last but not least, "Jesus Loves Me" kazoos (at least you'll feel someone cares after everyone else tells you to shut up):

3 comments:

jocelyn said...

haha the kazoo is the best!

Michelle said...

The kazoo is my favorite too! PS. Guess whos turn it is to clean the church this weekend? Blah.

Curtis Family said...

I keep revisiting this post for a little laugh. I like the "Wild About Jesus" safari animals best. Maybe I should buy some to bribe my nursery kids with.