Saturday, November 27, 2010

He walks!

Guess who took his first unassisted steps on November 19th at 18 months and 1 week old? Hooray! He went from still mostly scooting to almost exclusively walking in about a week. This video was taken two days after his first steps (he refused to do it again until then). Please excuse my shrill cheering--I've been very excited about this.

7 comments:

Jen Suman said...

Yay!!! Mya was a late walker too, didn't walk until she was about 16 months.

Laura said...

YAY!!!!!

Ang said...

YAY! That's awesome! I have a feeling Sadie is going to be the same way. She's almost 16 months and no real desire to walk yet....

Miller Mayhem said...

Way to go little brother! There's no stopping him now:)

Anonymous said...

Cute!! It's fun to see him in action. I didn't walk until I was 17 months old...one of my secret shames :)

Kristen said...

yeah that is so exciting, i LOVE it when they first learn to walk!

Ange said...

So exciting, I knew he could do it! We hope you are well