This Thanksgiving, I'm grateful for Better Off Ted. It's a hilarious TV show that critics liked but that didn't get many viewers, so it was canceled last year after two seasons (both are on Netflix instant queue right now). Portia de Rossi is the only person I knew from before. The writing is so clever and the characters are great. At times I've thought I like it even more than Arrested Development. Wow, really? I don't know, but it's close. It took about 3 episodes before I was hooked on Ted, but then I wanted to have 10,000 of its babies. Tuesday, November 23, 2010
The next Arrested Development
This Thanksgiving, I'm grateful for Better Off Ted. It's a hilarious TV show that critics liked but that didn't get many viewers, so it was canceled last year after two seasons (both are on Netflix instant queue right now). Portia de Rossi is the only person I knew from before. The writing is so clever and the characters are great. At times I've thought I like it even more than Arrested Development. Wow, really? I don't know, but it's close. It took about 3 episodes before I was hooked on Ted, but then I wanted to have 10,000 of its babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Another one for my Netflix list! Thanks for the recommendation! I LOVED Arrested Development. Did you hear that a movie is in the works??
Post a Comment