Thursday, October 28, 2010
Creepiest zoo animal ever
I recently found this video of Malayan fruit bats on the Oakland Zoo's website. Watching it fills me with almost as much dread and panic as when I saw them in person a couple years ago. Their bodies are the size of CATS! Imagine one of these swooping down at you--ahhhh! Look at the disturbing way they hobble along with their hook hands and feet! Nice try with the playful music. Happy Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I nearly freaked when we walked into a room at the Cincinnati zoo and realized there were bats hanging right above us-- no netting, no glass, nothing. Not cool. And neither are these bats.
EwwwwWW! I've hated bats ever since I was little and one got into my grandpa's cabin. The cabin had really high rafters, and the bat just got comfy in them, and my grandpa didn't bother trying to catch it. I did not sleep a wink that night - and held the pillow down over my head. YUCK!
Post a Comment