Saturday, November 7, 2009

Back to short

I decided to cut my luscious locks off at the beginning of October because:

-My locks weren't so luscious, usually just gross and flat
-I'd been doing that 4-ish months post partum, lose-tons-of-hair thing
-When I asked what he wanted for his birthday, my husband said, "You with short hair." That was the kicker.

Thanks Gary at Eclipse salon on Polk near Broadway! He's very good.

I'm hoping my eyes don't look this crooked in real life:

6 comments:

Jen Suman said...

Very cute! You've always been a short hair girl, it suits you well. But what are you talking about with the crooked eyes?? You're insane! You have some of the most gorgeous eyes on the planet. You look like one of your sisters in the second picture, Carrie maybe?

Melissa said...

Super cute hair - love it! I think you look even more gorgeous with shorter hair - Ryan is right!

Jamie said...

Looking super hot, sis ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice move. I've got to get rid of this duck tail I've got going on myself...

Anonymous said...

Nice! You look great. I'm with Jenni - you have always looked great with short hair. Not everyone can pull it off.

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

I like your hair cut! My hair has been falling out like crazy too and I seriously have bald spots along my hair line. Luckily, wearing my hair down hides them. I'd look like a freak if I tried to wear a pony tail! As if stretch marks and a fat stretched out stomach wasn't bad enough. :(