A few days later, we had a week day morning Chuck E. Cheese party where we provided pizza, cupcakes, and tokens and let the kids go nuts. This worked pretty well, especially for me since I don't have a love for party planning, and making cute cakes and decorating things stresses me out. I don't think I "stood in that line" [in heaven] as My Husband likes to say; my talents lie elsewhere.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Four big ones
A few days later, we had a week day morning Chuck E. Cheese party where we provided pizza, cupcakes, and tokens and let the kids go nuts. This worked pretty well, especially for me since I don't have a love for party planning, and making cute cakes and decorating things stresses me out. I don't think I "stood in that line" [in heaven] as My Husband likes to say; my talents lie elsewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Look like a fun birthday . . . Congrats!
Post a Comment