What happy looks on the brothers' faces below! And Happy Halloween from 1st Brother:
I've taken to calling 2nd Brother "Angel Baby." He's been going 7+ hours between feedings at night since he was 5 or 6 weeks old (thank you! thank you!! 1st Brother didn't sleep this well until around 1 year--gaaahhh!), doesn't spit up, usually sleeps when we're out, nurses well, and is unbearably sweet with his smiling and cooing. I'd heard these kinds of babies existed...

5 comments:
He looks and sounds SO sweet!! Can't wait to meet him!
Ok, so I'm a dork and had to delete my previous comment because I used a name I wasn't supposed to. Anyway, I'm loving the second picture of 2nd brother, and please tell big brother Happy Halloween for me!
He is beautiful and so sweet...aren't those angel babies amazing, I'm still shocked at the easiness of Luca. I'm so happy you got one too!
That second pic makes me giggle . . . They are so fun!
Post a Comment