And lucky Baby gets half of our bedroom closet (you might think I'm not done decorating, but this is probably how it will be. The crib skirt fits awkwardly with the mattress at this height, the bumper makes it hard to change sheets, and I was going to order a cute rug but thought it would make cleaning harder, so I'm keeping it simple. Really simple):
We have a changing table and glider out in our room:
And My Husband put most of his clothes in a wardrobe in the bedroom too:
Are we getting a new car? No, our 9-year-old Mazda Protege should do the job for now. I'm not even getting a new stroller or car seat although they are a not-so-gender-neutral blue. So feel free to make your appearance any time, Baby. It's nothing fancy, but we're ready for you.

5 comments:
Wow! I thought we had it bad having 2 boys in a small 2 bedroom apartment. I love the California set up. You guys are the masters at using all available space.
Ha ha! I love the picture of your boy in the bouncer. That is such an awesome picture, from his costume to the look on his face to him being in the baby bouncer seat in the first place - hilarious.
I LOVE it. My niece is 5 and still loves to sit in the bouncer.
I love what youve done with the place!! Could you come over and be that creative in mine??
P.S. I think you are fantastic!
I love it! And you can totally pull it off- you place is so cute and just enough room for four as long as they don't get too big too fast! Although your Boy is looking pretty big in that last pic!
It's good you're so organized! That's great you guys are all ready. I better start getting ready. :)
Post a Comment