I thought, "Hey! I don't look as big as I feel" when I saw the above shots. But then here's me pregnant with My Boy at about the same time...my belly is definitely more out there with #2; yikes!

An ultrasound this week showed the placenta has moved up and out of the way, so no [planned] c-section for me--yes! There were no slip-ups on the gender during the appointment, so we're still on track for a surprise. If I had to guess, I'd say girl, but I really have no clue.

7 comments:
You look great Jennie!
Once again, I am so jealous that you have such a perfectly round little tummy with NO STRETCH MARKS!! It's not fair, I tell you, not fair. You look fantastic! Any big plans for your b-day??
You look so CUTE!! I'm sure people aren't able to tell that you're pregnant if your back was turned. You're one of THOSE. :) So is Todd's sister. (I'm just jealous. I know I'm going to be like my sister and just get all-over "pleasantly plump" when I get pregnant!)
You look awesome, Jennie, and you're all baby! Keep the posts and pictures coming :)
I think I'm bigger than the last pregnancy too! Someone asked when I was due and I swear they were thinking, "Oh my gosh. You're so big and you still have 4 months left!"
Wow, that's pretty big. Melissa is getting pretty big too but you are definitely in the lead. I am glad to see things are progressing well. Talk to you soon.
I think you look fabulous. And my belly with #2 was also bigger, but I didn't gain as much weight. Hmmm...I guess that means I didn't lose the weight with the first. :(
Post a Comment