I called about getting my veins done again a few months ago and was advised by a vascular surgeon in our new area to get an ultrasound first. It showed the small saphenous vein in my right leg was leaky, which made sense as there was a lot more varicose stuff happening on that leg. He told me foam sclerotherapy to shut that vein down would be covered by insurance, so I got it done March 5.
Compression stockings must be worn for about 2 weeks while the vein heals, so I wore my comfy long skirt and boots for church on March 10 to cover it all up. I realized when I got home that I was NOT successful; the skirt had a slit in the back when I thought it didn't.
I had been giving everyone a tantalizing view of my slouchy, tan support wear as I walked out of sacrament meeting early, taught singing time in front of a room full of kids and teachers, and was up and down and all around with the little kids doing music for Nursery with their 3 male leaders in attendance. Great.
Sunday, March 17, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment