Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

Since we were going to LA for Christmas, we spent Thanksgiving in Utah. We decided to drive the southern route and stop in Zion National Park early in the week, where we hiked Lower Emerald Pool, the first part of the Narrows, had lunch at the hotel that's in the park, and enjoyed a memorable moonlit walk back to our car from the shuttle at the end of the day.





Thanksgiving Day was decently warm, so some of us went up the canyon in the morning:


The boys helped Gramps collect helicopter leaves to throw off the bridge, a fun tradition:


My sister and I (ironically) doing "heart hands:"


My Husband told us to give the camera our best annoyed and frustrated look. He said my sister won:


A few of the girl cousins coloring the kids' tablecloth: 


I lost at Yahtzee. This really is one of my favorite pictures of my mom and me:


Here's another recent one I love that also demonstrates how we both can do Elvis lips:


I introduced some of the kids to Twister after getting a haircut from my sister: 

No comments: