Sunday, January 21, 2018

2018 Birthday CD


My sister's 2018 birthday CD:

1) Hotline Bling: Drake
2) HandClap: Fitz and the Tantrums
3) Right Here: SWV--featuring a sample of Michael Jackson's Human Nature! 
4) A Linda Song: Barry Manilow--if I had to choose a favorite Barry song, this one would probably be it
5) Supermodel (You Better Work): RuPaul
6) Electric Love (Oliver Remix): BORNS--credit to my husband
7) That Don't Impress Me Much: Shania Twain--"ok, so you're Brad Pitt?"
8) Wildest Dreams: Ryan Adams
9) The Great Beyond: R.E.M.
10) All Night: Chance the Rapper
11) Faith: Stevie Wonder (feat. Ariana Grande)
12) Cover Girl: RuPaul
13) Back at One: Brian McKnight--remember how gut-wrenching the music video was?
14) Cold Hearted: Paula Abdul--I realized earlier this year in a text conversation with my sister that Paula says "cold-hearted SNAKE," not "cold-hearted slave" like I'd always thought 
15) Red Alert (Jaxx Radio Mix): Basement Jaxx
16) Pray: MC Hammer--I think of my dad dancing in the kitchen when I hear this song 
17) One Night in Bangkok: Murray Head
18) Low: Todrick Hall (feat. RuPaul)--a Wizard of Oz theme with lines like, "never seen a Tin Man on Tinder, but he had that sex appeal, swiped right 'cause I knew he had buns of steel" this is the song that is sure to embarrass my sister.

No comments: