They might be in as the dessert served at my funeral, and Mrs. Field's cookies might be out. You see, I have this idea to serve the attendees at my funeral services a meal that includes some of my favorite foods. Everyone can eat and tell nice stories about me and/or read some of my favorite quotes while my closed casket or urn looks on, then go home. I guess I could always serve both.


2 comments:
you are funny. and those look delicious. i'm looking for them next time we go to costco…unfortunately we don't have trader joe's here. i like your funeral idea. i was just telling brady last night that if i die he better delete my facebook immediately because the last thing i want is people writing on my wall saying, "rip jocelyn". i really hate when people say rip.
Those Lacey's cookies are super great--as much in texture as in taste. I really love your idea for your funeral. Sign me up for people eating my favorite foods (avocado salsa and Bit o Honeys) and saying nice things about me, too.
Post a Comment