Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011

We were lucky to go to Utah for Halloween again this year. We checked out Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point with some cousins (lots of fun although 2nd Brother was grumpy):


We also went to the Vineyard Garden Center in Orem to pick out pumpkins and enjoy their home-made attractions (love that place!):

 

 

With the only other cousin on my side - the boys love her:

 

As a bonus, there's a train that runs alongside the garden center. I think 2nd Brother liked it even though he covered his ears:

 

We visited a Grandma we haven't seen for awhile:

 

Here's a better look at the costumes: Wolverine and Andy Warhol. Only a few people got the Warhol costume without explanation, but I'm still glad I followed through. We did about a dozen houses in my parents' neighborhood, and then both boys said they were done (what? I thought 1st Brother would realize more houses = more candy, but he didn't seem to care).

 

Nana's jack-o-lanterns. The ones with the googly eyes were especially great:

 

Back at Oakland airport:

 

No comments: