Here's another one of my go-to recipes:
-4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (I wash them and cut off any fatty/vein-y pieces first)
-1 egg yolk
-6 cloves garlic, minced
-3 T butter
-1 cup bread crumbs
-1 cup parmesan cheese
-1 T garlic powder
-1 T dried parsley
-Salt and pepper to taste
Beat egg yolk with the garlic in a large bowl. Toss frozen chicken around in the mixture, cover the bowl with tin foil and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 400. Put butter in a 9x13 pan and place it in the oven until the butter is melted, then remove it. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a shallow dish, dip the chicken pieces in the bread mixture to coat both sides, then place them in the buttery 9x13 pan with any remaining egg mixture drizzled over the top. Cook for 15 minutes, then flip the chicken pieces and sprinkle any remaining crumb mixture on top. Cook 15-20 more minutes or until meat is cooked through.
*I like to serve this with a potato side (usually Trader Joe's frozen sweet potato fries, which are incredibly awesome), a roll, and maybe green beans or just raw baby carrots. I sometimes cut the chicken up and add it to a Caesar salad the next day for an easy leftover meal.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That sounds really yummy! I'm going to try it for sure!
Me too!! I love new ideas (and so does Todd!)
Awesome... I'm going to try it out soon. Thanks!
Post a Comment