Monday, June 14, 2010

He scoots!

Just in time for his 13-month birthday, 2nd Brother has figured out how to move forward! (And after 2 years, I've figured out how to post home video!). It's an unusual way to get around, but we'll take it; I've been a bit worried.

You can also hear what I'm counting as his first word in that video: "ball"

Before Saturday, he was doing a lot of this (not very effective and pretty cuckoo):

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! YAY! I knew he'd take after his birthday buddy and scoot. That second video...what a little weirdo! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

I think he looks adorable! My friend Kerri's oldest daughter just scooted and never crawled before walking, and she's just fine!

Are you coming to Utah??

Unknown said...

Haven't logged in in a while so I just saw this video - precious!!!!!!! yes, a little weird but precious! By the way, our pediatrician says that scooting and rolling are "the new crawling"