My husband has joined the full-time work force once again! After looking for 7 months and suddenly receiving 4 offers within a week of each other, he took an IT security job at eBay in San Jose and started this past Monday (no, we're not planning to move even though it's a 1+ hour commute each way. There's a shuttle to/from the City that should make it doable).
So hooray for money and employment but boo for waking a napping baby for pre-school pickup, dishes that don't get done while I'm away, and having to get out of bed in the morning when the children do (thanks for being a super helpful, great husband, darling!). It was lovely while it lasted.

4 comments:
Congrats! Ebay has treated us well and I hope he likes it! Too bad they won't be riding the bus together!
congrats for work!!!
Way to go! I'm glad you'll stay in the city. It was fun seeing you at Jump On It!
Congrats to husband but sad for wife! Wouldn't it be nice to be rich so husband could stay home and help raise the kids? That's my dream.
Post a Comment