Thursday, March 11, 2010

Celebrity crushes

Have you heard who's on the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars? My husband's biggest celebrity crush! Yep, Shannen Doherty. He likes the ladies who might treat him bad.

I can understand. I have had slight crushes on Bobby Flay and Simon Cowell after all.

But I save my full-on crushing for Jemaine Clement and Jason Bateman--ahh, yeah!

4 comments:

pepper said...

Nice! Mark's biggest celeb crush is Kelly Ripa.. I'm always changing my mind about mine. I love Vince Vaughn but I'm totally into Jemaine. I hadn't even though of him but yes indeed.

Jen Suman said...

Jarond's celeb crush is Tina Fey. Me? My biggest is Wentworth Miller, but both of yours are definitely on the list as well.

Anonymous said...

This is a great post! I'm going to have to do something like this on my blog, too! Todd likes Eva Longoria, and my celeb crush is / was Heath Ledger :(

Jamie said...

Yeah, a chance with Jason Bateman + me = infidelity ;)