Because I didn't have many good birthday ideas for him this year, I also gave him this shirt in October--hee hee!:

These all came from bustedtees.com, and there are lots more that are hilarious (and some that might offend--don't say I didn't warn you). A few other favorites:
Conan is totally getting a raw deal:

Wouldn't it be scandalous if someone wore this to a ward function?:
This cheeky one comes in child sizes too:
There are even some for board game lovers:

4 comments:
john got a really funny shirt for chirstmas from his brother but it would be a good one for you as well, and you could wear it when ryan were's his captain canada shirt. anyways it say "i french canadians"
Those are great. I need to start that tradition with Jarond, he'd love it.
On a side note, I'm totally bummed about Conan. He's the funniest late night host in a long, long time. Jay is awful.
I love those Canadian shirts. I might have to do this idea for Brett sometime. Great finds!!
Okay, those are all SO awesome! Oh, and I will personally give you $100 if you wear the polygamy shirt to a ward function. for real.
Post a Comment