Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hilarious reading for 3-year-olds

Here are a few books that make My Boy laugh out loud:

All the Pigeon books are amusing, but this newest one really got him. He usually wanted me to read it two or three times in a row when we had it from the library.

Props to my baby sister for introducing this one. Short and simple with great pictures.


My Boy laughed so hard with this one I thought he might hurt himself. Plus he can kind of "read" it by himself.

The part that got him in this one: when Olivia asks her baby brother if he's seen her missing toy and he says, "Woo-shee gaga."

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I just spent the last half hour catching up on your blog instead of doing dishes. I love the pictures of Your Boy sleeping in crazy places, and I resent the potty training post. My child will never, ever be potty trained, and it is because her mother won't let her.

Kimberley said...

Those books look great! Your boy has such a great sense of humor!

Jen Suman said...

Those are such cute books. I always trust your taste in books, so I'll have to go get those ones from the library. Any suggestions of a good read for me? BTW, for some reason I keep getting some bible college website when I try to go to your blog. Wierd.

Jen Suman said...

Ok, I meant to spell that "weird".

Jennie said...

Jen, you can click on the bookcase thing on the side of my blog to see books I like. I bet you'd like "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time" by Mark Haddon. I'm clueless about the bible college website!